Processing Specialist III - Business Administration (202)
This new position will work closely the OPM CFC Payroll Providers by attending to file upload exceptions, manual adjustments, refunds, issues and financial review of ACH and CC payments. Back up Customer Care phone coverage. You will ensure our commitments to customers are met through identified processes, and written/verbal communication. This role will actively identify, initiate, own, and participate in problem resolution and continuous improvement efforts. Assist in front line phone back up and system processing as needed or directed.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position working Monday through Friday. The position will work from our corporate offices in Madison, Wisconsin and will report to the Supervisor of Business Administration.
- Problem solving – the ability to identify alternate solutions to challenges, proactive, before the challenge is widespread, positively reactive as they arise
- Fast alphanumeric data entry speed
- Skilled at analytic thinking and data analysis
- Ability to document standard procedures
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and great attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge in auditing
- Education or equivalency to a high school diploma, post high school education, and/or classes outside of high school is preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience working in professional office environment is preferred
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List