Resolution Specialist (Internal Applicants Only) (236)
The Resolution Specialist will be responsible for investigating customer issues and ensuring problem resolution. This position will handle tier three escalations, including communication with all necessary parties. This position will work closely with customers and all departments within TASC.
This is a full-time, non-exempt opportunity working Monday through Friday with core hours between 7:00am and 7:00pm CST. The position will report to the Supervisor of Customer Care.
- Effective and professional communication skills, emphasis on both verbal and written skills.
- Ability to effectively manage stressful and confrontational situations with customers.
- Ability to analyze situations and identify solutions.
- Demonstrated computer skills (e-mail, database entry, word processing, work books, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constant priorities-changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and stay with regular interruptions with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and desire to learn and cross-train in different areas.
- Education or equivalency to an Associates Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated progressive experience in direct Customer Service, Problem Resolution or Complaint Management environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in professional office environment.
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List