Operational Support Specialist (249)
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to; supporting department Managers and Directors objectives with a high level of organization, initiative and professionalism and maintain consistency in procedures, by serving as a channel for communication utilizing talents, expertise and resources of the Executive Support Department. This is an exempt position working core hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. The position reports to our Director of Enterprise Architecture and will be located at our corporate office in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining flexible, with attention to detail and have the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to provide support and oversight over multi-million dollar budget
- Skilled in contract review and contract oversight
- Proficient in written communications including clear and concise writing, editing for spelling and grammar, and an ability to interpret information
- High-level computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, EDraw, Lync, spreadsheet preparation, Internet research)
- Education and/or equivalent to a minimum of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university with a degree in Business, Administrative Assistant.
- Two or more years of professional experience in an executive support or administrative assistant position
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List