Customer Care Advocate (Internal Applicants Only) (262)
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to being responsible for providing second level customer support for interactions that are escalated and/or complex, yet can be resolved within 24 hours.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to our Customer Resolution Supervisor.
- Ability to ask questions either verbally or in-writing to understand full scope of escalation in order to resolve the issue
- Skilled in understanding problems, getting to the root cause and solving issues
- Ability to see complex environments and understand how one issue may impact others in order to support problem resolution
- Ability to be creative in solutions in order to meet customer satisfaction
- Ability to analyze several complaints, prioritize them and determine which ones require immediate attention
- Ability to empathize with customers while understanding business priorities
- Ability to effectively deal with stressful and confrontational situations with customers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Education or equivalency to a high school diploma is preferred
- One or more years demonstrated experience in a Front Line Customer Service environment
- One or more years experience working in a professional office environment
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List