Investment Recordkeeping Specialist (301)
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, processing of daily-valued investment recordkeeping administration functions for client plans and multi-employer trusts. These functions include administering eligibility, contributions, daily trading, claim distributions, and forfeitures. These functions may also include system set up for Funded HRA implementations and conversions.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position working core hours of Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. The position will report to the Supervisor of Business Administration.
- Knowledge of Funded HRA Plans
- Ability to read and comprehend plan provisions from plan documents, summaries of plan provisions, or related materials
- Problem solving – the ability to identify alternate solutions to challenges, proactive, before the challenge is widespread, positively as they arise
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge in auditing
- Five or more years of experience in Employee Benefits Industry with emphasis in the daily recordkeeping environment
- Investment recordkeeping background
- SRT experience preferred
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List