Quality Coordinator (331)
The purpose of this position is to assist with monitoring and oversight of quality controls and to identify and lead preventative and corrective actions as required. The Quality Coordinator will also work with a team to select appropriate projects for process improvements. This position will play a critical role in communicating between departments to ensure problem resolution, including corrective and preventative actions, continuous improvement activities, and performance measurements and process management.
This is a full-time, exempt position working core hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. The position will report to our Director of Quality Services.
- Effective and professional communication skills, emphasis on verbal skills; ability to effectively deal with stressful and confrontational situations with customers
- Demonstrated ability to create and use Quality Management analytical tools such as Cause Mapping, Workflow diagrams, Fishbone Analysis
- Ability to multi-task and stay with regular interruptions
- Willingness and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness and desire to learn and cross-train in different areas
- Education or equivalency to a Bachelor’s Degree
- Three or more years demonstrated progressive experience in a Quality Control, Problem Resolution or Process Improvement environment
- Internal Quality Services certification for Quality Basics and Root Cause Analysis
- Three or more years experience working in professional office environment
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List