Processing Specialist - Temporary, with Health Benefits & Paid Holidays! (431)
The Processing Specialist III will be cross trained in all areas of mail prep, scanning, data entry of enrollment forms, and in bound customer calls. The position requires excellent data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy, along with problem solving skills and the ability to work independently. We are looking for flexible and positive individuals to commit through mid-January 2018. The positions will be located at our Madison, WI corporate office on International Lane.
- Start date: November 27
- Eight hour shifts between 8:00am and 6:00pm
- Monday through Friday
- Paid holidays!
All qualified candidates must be able to pass a federal background check.
- Ability to learn and use multiple systems simultaneously including Microsoft Office.
- Moderate alphanumeric data entry speed with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and great attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive attitude and the ability to work independently
- Education or equivalency to a high school diploma is preferred
- One or more years' experience working as a Data Entry Clerk
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
- Location: Madison, WI
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List