Regional Sales Director - Greater Nashville (438)
The Regional Sales Director coordinates and functionally supervises all activities relating to the sale of all company services through relationships with accounts and through independent insurance, tax, and other financial professionals (Providers) who provide professional services to business clients of all sizes. This position also has primary responsibilities to successfully establish, maintain, and enhance credibility, communications, and relationships with Providers and accounts to establish new benefit account management services (FSA, HRA, and HSA), separation services (COBRA), and compliance services (ERISA, FMLA, HIPAA, and ACA), and unique offerings like GiveBack and PayPath.
Why join the TASC Sales team?
- Unlimited financial opportunity - you will receive commissions on new and renewal accounts
- Uncapped commissions
- Freedom to grow your own territory
- Opportunity to develop valuable relationships with clients at all levels
- Work with a stable, yet rapidly growing company with an excellent company culture
- Limited travel - local sales territory
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales professional who desires a competitive market and is willing to work hard for the incentive of unlimited income potential!
- Ability to have strong sales follow-up, organizational skills and CRM management skills
- Ability to be a positive leader and motivator of independent representatives of TASC
- Skilled at being relentless and tenacious with follow-up and territory development
- Ability to manage change positively and convey change principles
- Ability to work through conflict resolution and corrective actions
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of three years professional sales experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
- Remote Location: Nashville, TN
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List