Senior Staff Accountant - (Internal Applicants Only) (455)
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, general ledger accountability and financial reporting, including complex accounting models and reconciliations, assisting Accounting Manager on development of processes and procedures and assisting with training in the department.
This is a full-time, exempt position working Monday through Friday with core hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm. The position will report to our Accounting Manager. The position will be located at our corporate office in Madison, WI.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to plan and prioritize work activities
- Demonstrated knowledge of Accounting principals
- Accounting degree required
- A minimum of 4+ years of progressively responsible professional experience in a Finance or Accounting capacity
- MBA or CPA Certification preferred
- Experience with Accounting systems and advanced Excel skills preferred
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List