Processing Specialist III - Business Processing (Internal Applicants Only) (456)
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, performing processing activities in the Customer Services area. Processing activities may include data entry, scanning, and auditing. Secondary responsibilities include special projects as assigned and backup phone support as required.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that reports to our Supervisor of Business Processing. The hours for the position are Monday-Friday 12:30pm-9:30pm.
- Moderate alphanumeric data entry speed
- Skills in mathematics to calculate data or solve practical problems
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and great attention to detail, organization, and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Education or equivalency to a high school diploma is preferred
- Three or more years experience working in professional office environment is preferred
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List