Sales Systems Administrator (458)
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, configuring, maintenance, hands-on-administration, health, overall improvement, support, reporting and training of TASC’s Salesforce.com cloud-based system. This position will focus on
SalesForce.com solutions that bring sales efficiency, increased revenue as well as business forecasting to TASC. This position is also responsible for coordinating and functionally supervising all activities relating to the sales leads of all company services through coordination with all sales team and Salesforce.com.
This is a full-time, exempt position working Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm. The position will report to our Manager of Sales Operations.
- Ability to Translate business needs to technology deliverables
- Skilled in Project Management
- Strong Change Management skills
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with advanced time management skills
- Skilled at performing risk assessments and using analysis tools
- Strong knowledge with HIPAA, PCI, and NIST requirements, and IT Audit best practices
- Bachelor Degree, preferred
- Certified Salesforce.com CRM Administrator, preferred or the ability to gain certification
- Three or more years of Salesforce.com Administration and Customization experience
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List