Enterprise Data Architect (459)
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, strategically designing, developing, and implementing data models for enterprise-level applications and systems. These models shall be architected at the following layers: conceptual, logical, business area, and application.
This is a full-time, exempt position working core hours of Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm CST. The position will report to the Director of Enterprise Architecture.
- Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Strong familiarity with metadata management and associated processes
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modeling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools
- Demonstrated expertise with repository creation, and data and information system life cycle methodologies
- Experience with business requirements analysis, entity relationship planning, database design, reporting structures, and so on
- Ability to manage data and metadata migration
- Experience with database platforms, including MySQL, MS SQL Server and AWS Redshift
- Understanding of Web services (SOAP, XML, UDDI, WSDL)
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques
- College diploma or university degree in computer science, information systems, or computer engineering
- Five or more years of experience as a data or information architect
- Hands-on experience with data architecting, large-scale data modeling, and business requirements gathering/analysis
- Direct experience in implementing enterprise data management processes, procedures, and decision support
- Experience with AWS Cloud Formation, AWS Code Pipeline, and/or Jenkins is preferred
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
- Location: Madison, WI
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to the Job List