How do I submit a MyService Request?
- Log in to MyTASC and click Contact Us.
- Click Submit a Service Request.
- Select Relationship, TASC Product Line, Topic, and Sub-Topic.
- Click Continue.
- Add attachment if applicable, then click Submit Form.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email immediately, check your Junk Email. To ensure that you receive important notifications such as this, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and www.tasconline.com to your list of contacts or approved senders.
- Most requests are addressed within two business days.
What is the fastest way to receive FlexSystem reimbursements?
The TASC Card’s MyCash account puts your money back in your hands faster than ever—even faster than direct deposit! MyCash funds can be spent any way and anywhere major credit cards are accepted—simply swipe your TASC Card. Funds can also be withdrawn at an ATM (with a PIN) or transferred to a personal bank account from your MyTASC account.
TASC Sponsors KSMQ "Farm Connections"TASC AgriPlanNOW is a proud sponsor of "Farm Connections" on KSMQ Minnesota public television. Host Dan Hoffman is an Agriculture Professor and has been a TASC provider. Click here to watch the latest episode.
TASC adds two new service offeringsTASC is pleased to release two new service offerings— Non-Discrimination Testing and Form 5500 Preparation. Designed as stand-alone or add-on services, these offerings help ensure the compliance of various employee benefits plans. Learn more about Non-Discrimination Testing and Form 5500 Preparation.
All About the ANDIn his latest CEO Blog, Dan Rashke looks back at two important gatherings: the annual Company Meeting in March and the Provider Incentive Program Convention in early May. At both meetings, we talked about the power of one word: AND. Learn why TASC is all about the AND in Rashke's CEO Blog.
Make TASC a Trusted Site
If you do not receive an expected email, check your Junk Email. To ensure that you receive important notifications, please add www.tasconline.com and email@example.com to your list of trusted contacts or approved senders.