How do I submit a MyService Request?
- Log in to MyTASC and click Contact Us.
- Click Submit a Service Request.
- Select Relationship, TASC Product Line, Topic, and Sub-Topic.
- Click Continue.
- Add attachment if applicable, then click Submit Form.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email immediately, check your Junk Email. To ensure that you receive important notifications such as this, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and www.tasconline.com to your list of contacts or approved senders.
- Most requests are addressed within two business days.
What is the fastest way to receive FlexSystem reimbursements?
The TASC Card’s MyCash account puts your money back in your hands faster than ever—even faster than direct deposit! MyCash funds can be spent any way and anywhere major credit cards are accepted—simply swipe your TASC Card. Funds can also be withdrawn at an ATM (with a PIN) or transferred to a personal bank account from your MyTASC account.
TASC Wins HealthDifference™ AwardTASC was recognized by the Healthcare Trends Institute (HTI) second annual HealthDifference™ Awards for contribution to the betterment of the healthcare benefits industry. TASC was the recipient of the 2015 Gold Award for Best Small Business Benefit Plan/Solution.Visit our Newsroom for latest news.
A Year of GivingFor the last four decades, TASC has been passionate about giving back and supporting the communities where we live and work across the country. We encourage our employees to give of their time, talent, and treasure and are in awe of the many ways they do just that. Learn how TASC gave back to our communities in 2015.
Where Life Leads YouWe never quite know where life is going to lead, or where we may make an impact. Our communities offer a wide variety of open doors, and through the years TASC has been fortunate to walk through some of those doors and support many causes and organizations all across this great nation. Recently, TASC joined the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship. Learn why in Dan Rashke's CEO Blog: Where Life Leads You.
2017 HSA Limits
The IRS provided the inflation adjusted deduction limitations for annual contributions made to a HSA under Section 223 of the Internal Revenue Code. These amounts are updated annually to reflect cost-of-living adjustments. Learn more.
Visit our Benefits Limits page.