How do I submit a MyService Request?
- Log in to MyTASC and click Contact Us.
- Click Submit a Service Request.
- Select Relationship, TASC Product Line, Topic, and Sub-Topic.
- Click Continue.
- Add attachment if applicable, then click Submit Form.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email immediately, check your Junk Email. To ensure that you receive important notifications such as this, please add email@example.com and www.tasconline.com to your list of contacts or approved senders.
- Most requests are addressed within two business days.
What is the fastest way to receive FlexSystem reimbursements?
The TASC Card’s MyCash account puts your money back in your hands faster than ever—even faster than direct deposit! MyCash funds can be spent any way and anywhere major credit cards are accepted—simply swipe your TASC Card. Funds can also be withdrawn at an ATM (with a PIN) or transferred to a personal bank account from your MyTASC account.
TASC Wins HealthDifference™ AwardTASC was recognized by the Healthcare Trends Institute (HTI) second annual HealthDifference™ Awards for contribution to the betterment of the healthcare benefits industry. TASC was the recipient of the 2015 Gold Award for Best Small Business Benefit Plan/Solution.Visit our Newsroom for latest news.
A Year of GivingFor the last four decades, TASC has been passionate about giving back and supporting the communities where we live and work across the country. We encourage our employees to give of their time, talent, and treasure and are in awe of the many ways they do just that. Learn how TASC gave back to our communities in 2015.
TASC and InnovationAt TASC, we bring an innovator’s mindset to all that we do. We constantly look for new methods and new services to help protect our customers’ business, improve their bottom line, and foster their peace of mind. Learn more in Dan Rashke's latest CEO Blog: TASC and Innovation.
2017 HSA Limits
The IRS provided the inflation adjusted deduction limitations for annual contributions made to a HSA under Section 223 of the Internal Revenue Code. These amounts are updated annually to reflect cost-of-living adjustments. Learn more.
Visit our Benefits Limits page.