How do I submit a MyService Request?
- Log in to MyTASC and click Contact Us.
- Click Submit a Service Request.
- Select Relationship, TASC Product Line, Topic, and Sub-Topic.
- Click Continue.
- Add attachment if applicable, then click Submit Form.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email immediately, check your Junk Email. To ensure that you receive important notifications such as this, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and www.tasconline.com to your list of contacts or approved senders.
- Most requests are addressed within two business days.
What is the fastest way to receive FlexSystem reimbursements?
The TASC Card’s MyCash account puts your money back in your hands faster than ever—even faster than direct deposit! MyCash funds can be spent any way and anywhere major credit cards are accepted—simply swipe your TASC Card. Funds can also be withdrawn at an ATM (with a PIN) or transferred to a personal bank account from your MyTASC account.
TASC Makes Inc. 5000 ListFor the second year in a row, TASC is among the top 5000 fastest growing privately-held companies. TASC comes in at 4,512 on the list, featured in Inc. 5000 magazine.
Fastest Growing Private Companies Award
TASC has earned a prestigious Globee® Fastest Growing Private Companies award in the category of Products and Services Growth. Over the last few years, TASC has grown its service offerings by 23.53 percent, including several compliance services to help employers deal with new healthcare-related requirements. Visit our Newsroom for latest news.
Social responsibility - holding everyone accountable stands to benefit everyone
Looking back on 2017, CEO Dan Rashke states that there is nothing he is more proud of than TASC’s impact on the community through our employees. Giving — of mind, heart, time, and money — is woven into the fabric of our organization. In 2017 alone, TASC pledged over $1.5 million in grants to charities, and our employees volunteered over 6,500 hours. So how did we get to this point? Read more in Rashke's CEO Blog: Social Responsibility.
2018 FSA Limits
- Healthcare FSA annual contribution limit: $2,650
- Transit Account monthly maximum: $260/month
- Parking Account monthly maximum: $260/month
Keep track of all current IRS limits at https://www.tasconline.com/benefits-limits/.