Come work with us
We were founded on a simple belief: regular people deserve the same tax advantages as large corporations. We’ve delivered on that belief for more than 45 years and are recognized as a leader in the employee benefits space. Our clients count on us for award-winning services and industry-leading technology and we’re proud to make a difference for organizations of all sizes and in all markets.
Because we’re committed to making a difference for our clients—and our employees—and we believe in:
- TASC has a long history of bringing game-changing solutions to the benefits field.
- Our revolutionary Universal Benefit Account offering brings a superior experience and technology to our customers ensuring we return value to every client, no matter how the industry may change or grow.
- And our employees take pride in knowing they’re offering groundbreaking benefits solutions that provide measurable, meaningful results for our clients and their employees.
- Helping people is why TASC started and it’s the heart of everything we do.
- We believe so strongly in giving back that each employee is allotted 40 workweek hours a year for volunteering.
- All TASC employees also receive compensation for volunteering outside of normal work hours and can direct these funds to their favorite charity.
Flexible Work Locations
- TASC is headquartered in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin, but our staff includes more than 1,000 employees in locations across the country. Our investments in technology lets our employees do their job well, whether they’re sitting in a conference room down the hall or a home office that’s thousands of miles away.
- Our commitment to excellence and innovation extends far beyond the clients we serve.
- Our structured-yet-flexible philosophy means employees receive ample training and the resources to build industry knowledge and take project ownership.
- All employees attend an Annual Company Meeting where leadership shares in-depth insights about TASC and the industry, employees have the chance to connect with co-workers, and we all take time to celebrate achievements.
Ready to investigate new opportunities with TASC?
- Full-time employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid time off, employer-matched 401k contributions, and much more.
Check out our current employment opportunities
For more information regarding benefits, community networking, and more, visit TASC Cares!
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.