Notice of Exchange Requirement and ERISA Presentation
ERISA—the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974—regulates group-sponsored benefits and imposes strict employer deadlines for disclosing Plan information to eligible employees. Per this federal law, ERISA plan sponsors must follow a strict fiduciary code of conduct.
With audits escalating, it’s more important than ever to trust a compliance expert. TASC manages all necessary documents, forms, and record keeping.
- Provides guidelines for timely disclosure of Plan changes to employees.
- Assists in obtaining necessary information from insurance carriers and/or service providers.
- Monitors legislative and regulatory changes to ensure mandates are met and notices are up-to-date.
- Instructs HR regarding required on-site record keeping.
- Free PCORI/ Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute compliance services
Learn more about our new free ERISA service: TASC PCORI.
Choose ERISA today!
Current ERISA Clients and Participants: Please login to your MyTASC account,
select Contact Us, and submit a MyService Request, or call 1-800-422-4661 for assistance.