The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) regulates group-sponsored benefits and imposes strict deadlines for disclosing plan information to eligible employees. Plan sponsors must follow a strict fiduciary code of conduct.
In our ever-changing legislative environment, it’s more important than ever to trust a compliance expert. Let TASC manage all necessary documents, forms, and record keeping including:
- Provide guidelines for timely disclosure of Plan changes to employees.
- Assist in obtaining necessary information from insurance carriers and/or service providers.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory changes to ensure mandates are met and notices are up-to-date.
- Instruct HR regarding required on-site record keeping.
- Provide free PCORI/ Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute compliance services.
Current ERISA clients and participants: Please call 1-800-422-4661 for assistance.